BBC IN A FEW FIGURES
– Over 10 years of expertise.
– Distributor of over 60 products.
– Present in more than 30 countries around the world.
– Around 15 partner distilleries.
– Leading European distributor of Japanese products.
BBC Spirits was founded in 2010 after a happy encounter between Bogdan and Bertrand. BBC stands for Bogdan & Bertrand Company. The company initially started by exporting wine, and over the years gradually specialised in the import and distribution of spirits.
BBC fosters an innovative and visionary spirit. Our aim is to discover new brands and support them in their growth.
We also develop our own brands, closely monitoring market trends to create authentic craft gems. Our creativity and know-how have won us awards on several occasions in different competitions.
Excellence is central to our strategy. We are particularly attentive to our customers and producers in order to maintain relationships built on trust. To this end, we regularly go to meet them to ensure their expectations are met in the best way possible.
Every year, we extend our distribution network in France and abroad and are establishing ourselves as a specialist, selecting the most suitable channels for brands in different countries. Our core target remains the traditional network, via independent merchants and chains, as well cafés, hotels and restaurants (the on-trade). We are also developing international markets through retail.
• Creator of spirits: we have developed our portfolio of own brands with the same core values of authenticity and quality. Our strong, lasting relationships with distilleries across the world have helped us create a large range of premium spirits. We strive to offer innovative products that reflect the very essence of luxury. From American whisky to Russian vodka via Japanese gin, we create each of our products with precision, audacity and distinction.
• Importer and distributor: it is first and foremost travel and encounters that have forged the portfolio of BBC Spirits. It is a comprehensive portfolio boasting more than 60 premium products. BBC scrupulously selects the brands we distribute and helps them develop internationally.
“The Heart of Excellence”
President & CEO
Bogdan founded the company after 20 successful years within the hospitality, wine & spirits industry. He is the creative mind behind each and every product launch by BBC, from the quality in the bottle to the beauty of the packaging. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales director - France
Guillaume has joined BBC Spirts in 2018 in order to develop the french market. He is managing BBC Spirits sales force, building brands awareness and notoriety in France. email@example.com
Export director - Europe, Africa & MidEast
Romain joined BBC in March 2017 to penetrate and develop European, African and MidEast markets where distribution was non existent. His goal is to work with reliable and long-term partners in order to build strong brands. firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Office Manager
Catherine has been with BBC from the day of its creation. She is responsible for all aspects of office administration. email@example.com
Sales Administration - Europe
Melissa started at BBC in June 2017. She takes care of all back office operations. firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director USA
John joined BBC Spirits in April 2020 with over 20 years’ experience in the USA Wines and Spirit business. The premium spirit business has exploded in the last 5 years and our portfolio is set for success. 914-456-5993 | email@example.com
Sales Administration - France
Camille started at BBC in January 2020, she takes care of all back office operations ». firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales manager French North-west Area
Arthur Started at BBC in March 2020, he is responsible for the sales on the French North West Area. email@example.com
Claire is responsible for all graphic aspect at BBC Spirits. firstname.lastname@example.org
Léa Join BBC spirits in 2019 in order to develop all marketing aspect from our brands. email@example.com
Sales manager French South West Area
Jeremy Started at BBC in May 2020, he is responsible for the sales on the French South West Area. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales manager UK and Ireland
Greg joined BBC Spirits in September 2020 with a mission to launch the business in the UK and IRE. Greg come from a sales & marketing background within the leisure, hospitality and drinks industry with 15 years' experience behind him. Watch out, Japan has landed in the UK.